Stone Circle Livery is the first and only fully organic livery yard for horses in the UK.
Organic principles promote better animal welfare and are kinder to the environment. By keeping your horse with us you are reducing your carbon footprint.
Situated in Kent, the garden of England. Regulated and certified by the Soil Association. Winners of ‘Kent Environmental Business of the Year 2007’. A British Horse Society Approved Livery Yard. A Member of the British Equestrian Trade Association (BETA).
Horses at Stone Circle Livery graze on over 60 acres of organic pasture free from pesticides, fertilizers and additives. The feeds we use are GM free and we harvest our own organic hay. We only use organic products where available ensuring a healthier way of life for your horse.
Organic principles promote better animal welfare and are kinder to the environment in many ways. Our pasture and hedgerows are planted with the natural resources a horse would choose if in the wild.
Stone Circle Livery has extensive conservation programmes through tree planting (23,000 to date), hedgerow creation, pond restoration, wild flower meadow restoration, new planting and the creation of wildlife habitat.
We also breed rare breed sheep. Profit from the livery yard goes directly in to these programmes. So by keeping your horse with us there is clear evidence that you are reducing your carbon footprint.
Through Stone Circle Livery, your horse can now benefit from the same organic choices you have.
The Stone Circle Livery service includes:
– Large and well ventilated brick built stable for your sole use.
– Haybar and automatic water drinker
– All GM-free feed, organic hay and bedding
– Organic pasture and grazing
– Attending vet and farrier visits
– On site fully qualified veterinary nurse
– Administering medications
– Turnout / bringing in
– All mucking out
– Tack cleaning
– Off-road riding around 60 acres
– Use of 60X20m rubber surfaced arena
– Use of 20m silica sand round pen
– Personal stable web cam viewable from anywhere in the world
– Arena cam recording with viewing afterwards via web streaming
– Free wireless internet access
– Free Stone Circle Livery email address if required
– Online payment system
– Personal locker facility
– Kitchen and common room with Telephone, TV, DVD, CD and ipod dock-station
– Equine library with over 400 books free to borrow
– Access to wide instructor network for all styles and abilities
– Disabled access and toilet facilities
Stone Circle Organic Livery Yard is located in Kent between Woodchurch and High Halden in the open farmland and Special Landscape Areas. Just about 5 minutes from the A28. Nearest Junctions off the M20 are 9 & 10. Tenterden is 4 miles away. The nearest rail stations are Headcorn and Ashford
Comments for Stone Circle Organic Livery Yard
What a great yard well done by: Lara Sportelli
Hi there, I live in Italy and I am a barefoot hoof trimmer trained and qualified by a vet. I was wondering if your liveries were barefoot as you are an organic yard.
Amazzzzzzzing!!!! by: Anthony
Wow, looks amazing. I heard that there are not really any pressures on owners. Really cool place.
Stone Circle Organic Livery Yard 01233 860870by Paul & Susi (Kent, UK)