KA Equestrian, is a smart, well-presented purpose built livery yard with 11 large internal stables complete with individual windows, automatic drinkers, revolving feeders, vertical hay racks and sliding doors.
We are Scotland’s leading backing and schooling company, and have recently purchased (July 2011) Fossoway Stables near Kinross.
Available in our fantastic all-inclusive livery packages …
All weather surface arena, all weather surface gallops, 70 acres of excellent grazing and hacking available on quiet lanes and through open field.
KA Equestrian Facilities Include :
- 11 large, quality stables with sliding doors
- Revolving feeders
- Automatic drinkers, hay racks and individual external windows
- Secure livery-only tack room with ample space for each livery to store their horse tack
- Floodlit 20m x 60m all-weather arena
- Large grass show-jumping arena with a selection of show-jumps and fillers
- 6 furlong all weather gallop
- Ample space to park trailers/horse boxes
Further extensions and developments to the livery yard facilities will be made, including a new indoor arena, a floodlit, all weather surface lunging pen, cross-country training fences, derby jumping arena, grass hacking trails, hot and cold shower and solarium.
For more details please Contact: Karen at KA Equestrian
Perth and Kinross, Scotland, KY13 0UP
(20 miles from the Forth Road Bridge, 15 miles from Perth, 12 miles from Gleneagles, 5 miles from Dollar).
Mobile: 07545 274 440
KA Equestrian Livery Yard, Crook of Devon in Perth and Kinross by Karen McConnell (Kinross, Scotland)