June 22, 2016 to June 23, 2016 All Day
Lincolnshire Events Centre, Lincolnshire Showground, Grange-de-Lings, Lincoln, LN2 2NA
6 to 60
The Lincolnshire Show is a traditional agricultural show offering a fantastic and diverse range of activities and entertainment for the whole family.
The Lincolnshire Show takes place annually in June of each year.
From Irish Draught horses to working hunter ponies, the equine events have always played an important role in the Lincolnshire Show.
Over the years the show jumping competitions, scurry classes and heavy horse turnouts have proved a popular attraction in the Main Show Ring
CLOSING DATE FOR LINCOLNSHIRE SHOW ENTRIES
Horses & Ponies – Early April
Show Jumping – Mid May
Typical Horse & Pony Classes for the Lincolnshire Show
- Concours D’Elegance
- Childrens Ridden Ponies
- Coloured Horses and Ponies (In Hand)
- Coloured Horses and Ponies (Ridden)
- Ex Racehorse sponsored by Market Rasen Racecourse
- Heavy Horse Turnouts
- Hunters (In-Hand)
- Hunters (Ridden)
- Irish Draft Horses (Ridden)
- Mountain and Moorland Ponies (In-Hand)
- Mountain and Moorland Ponies (Lead rein and First Ridden)
- Mountain and Moorland Ponies (Ridden)
- Mountain and Moorland Working Hunter Pony
- Private Driving
- Riding Horses
- Shetland Ponies (In Hand)
- Shire Horses
- Show Hunter Ponies
- Side-Saddle Ladies Hunter
- Sport Horse (In-Hand)
- Welsh Ponies(In-Hand)
- Working Hunter Ponies
- Working Show Horses
- Show Jumping
There’s also a full range of high-energy ring displays and mouth-watering delicacies in the extensive Food Court. Boutique shopping in The Mews and agricultural machinery displays.
And alongside the competitive show jumping and country sports, there’s an animal petting zoo and floral displays.
There’s usually something to appeal to everyone at the Lincolnshire Show.
Location & contact Details :
Lincolnshire Agricultural Society
Lincoln LN2 2NA
Tel: 01522 522900
Fax: 01522 520345