The Grenoside Equestrian Centre offers private, shared and group riding lessons as well as BHS Exam training, Pony Club tests and badges. We also welcome disabled riders.
We are a BHS and Pony Club registered licensed riding school.
Our team of qualified and experienced instructors offer lessons and hacks for all levels from beginners to advanced riders requiring examination training.
Our Equestrian Services Include :
– Own a Pony (grooming and ride)
– Nature Trails (learn plants and trees in the woods on horseback)
– Themed Treasure Hunts (look for hidden treasure in the forest)
– Pony Parties (room provided for party food)
– Gymkhana (with rosettes to be won)
– Picnic Rides and Chocolate Ride (ride out and stop halfway for picnic or hot choc)
– Hacking (from 1/2 hour rides for total beginners to 2 hour rides for advanced riders)
Grenoside Equestrian facilities include :
– 40×20 Outdoor Arena
– Cross-country course
Ample hacking into the local woods and through the beautiful South Yorkshire countryside
LOCATION & CONTACT :
We are located on the A61 main road between Sheffield and Barnsley just a short distance away from the villages of Grenoside and Wortley in the glorious South Yorkshire countryside
Grenoside Equestrian Centre
Phone: 0114 240 2548
Comments for Grenoside Equestrian Centre Sheffield
Brilliant Riding School by: Sharon
Couldn’t be better, warm & friendly staff, patient teachers and good safe horses & ponies.
Best riding school in South Yorkshire by: Anonymous
Horses are very good even for me who has ridden for over 11 years. Good hacking and jumping. People are very nice and horses looked after. Fields well kept, no ragwort. Teaching top class. Good parking. Lessons are very well priced and you get your moneys worth. Nothing bad to say about it at all.
Grenoside Equestrian Centre Sheffield by Gary (Sheffield, Yorkshire, England)