Five Saints Riding and Trekking Centre has direct access to a variety of terrain from forestry tracks to mountain moors.
Only 6-8 guests are booked on each riding holiday to enable us to tailor the riding to your ability.
We will always ensure that riders of a similar ability are booked on the same holiday.
All of our horses are forward going, well schooled & responsive.
During your riding holiday you will stay in our comfortable & spacious en-suite accommodation with your own entrance, private garden & beautiful views over our valley & lake.
Five Saints Riding Centre is situated in the Cothi Valley at the start of the Cambrian Mountains, Carmarthenshire, West Wales.
The village of Pumsaint and the surrounding countryside is a relatively undiscovered area in one of the most picturesque parts of Wales.
The riding and trekking centre has direct access to a variety of terrain from forestry tracks to mountain moors.
Five Saints Riding and Trekking Centre offers …
- week long and mini-break riding holidays
- adult 2/3/4 day trail rides
- adult learn to ride/teaching holidays
- unaccompanied children’s holiday
Five Saints Riding and Trekking Centre is …
- Licensed by Carmarthenshire County Council
- Wales Trekking & Riding Association approved centre
- Certified activity provider & member of Wales Tourist Board
- Gold standard Welcome Host award
- Winner of Visitors Tourism Website at the National Tourism Awards 2003
Contact Five Saints Riding and Trekking Centre …
Gilfach Farm, Pumsaint, Nr: Llanwrda, Carmarthenshire, SA19 8YN
Tel: 01558 650580