Field Farm Equestrian is based in Mumby, Lincolnshire. Bring your horse on holiday, enjoy a beach ride or use our UK Chasers cross country course.
We are also a BHS approved livery yard with 60 acres of post and rail grazing paddocks.Mumby sits between Chapel St Leonards and Anderby Creek, approx 9 miles North of Skegness, on the East Coast of Lincolnshire.
UK Chasers approved cross country course over 2 miles with multiple height option jumps, large water jump complex and Normandy bank.
The beauty of our location is that there’s no re-boxing or transport required to get to the beach. Our nearest beach is less than a mile away, at the end of a green lane, which starts at the top of our drive.
– 40 x 20 outdoor Maple arena with Pro track surface.
– 30 x 15 Maple indoor arena with Pro track surface, integrated sound system, covered viewing and refreshment area.
– One acre outdoor grass show jumping paddock.
– Multiple sets of show jumps including junior set and working hunter sets.
– 1.2 mile Cross country course / canter track
– Pioneer Deluxe Horse walker.
– 60 acres of well maintained grass paddocks, fully post and railed with added security of a top line of electric rope
– Almost endless local hacking including, of course, the beach, less than a mile away via a green lane.
– Secure parking for trailers and lorries.
LIVERY YARD & STABLES …
Well lit, well ventilated American barn fitted with large IAE internal stables all with sliding doors, integrated feed bins and hay racks.
– Large, secure tack rooms.
– Livery options of DIY, ¾ Part or Full livery.
– Private paddocks (limited availability)
– Secure, enclosed yard area.
Cross Country Course …
Opened in early 2009, the Field Farm cross country course promises to be a challenging, exhilarating and most of all FUN, experience for horses and riders of all abilities.
The emphasis of our course is safety, with fences that are designed to inspire confidence in both horse and rider.
Our course covers a total of 1.2 miles and has fences set at beginner (500mm), novice (700mm) and intermediate (900mm) height options.
There is a huge range of fences, all carefully designed to build confidence and increase the experience of horse and rider.
For Full Details Contact Field Farm Equestrian …
Field Farm, Langham Road
Ember Lane, Mumby
Lincolnshire, LN13 9SL
Tel: +44 (0)1754 872354
Mob: 07980 000006
Field Farm Equestrian, Mumby Lincolnshireby Claire (Lincolnshire, UK)