IPS Krack C is considered by many dressage professionals to be the best dressage horse progenitor in Europe.
He is Ambassador for both The Netherlands Dressage Sport and The Netherlands Dressage Horse Breeding program.
Dressage Horse Krack C, was foaled on April 17, 1992
He stands 1.69 m and is Brown coloured.
IPS Krack C was approved for KWPN with the following grades: Walk: 6.5, Trot: 9, Canter: 8, Suitability as dressage horse: 9. He is approved for: KWPN, Oldenburger Verband and Hannoverian Verband.
Krack C Pedigree:
- v. Flemming Pref v. Lacapo
- m. Gicara II Keur Pref Prest
- v. Beaujolais m. Baccara Keur Pref Prest
- mv. Ulrich – Uppercut XX Pref
A small selection of Krack C, progeny include …
- Redford (Krack C x Ferro)
- IPS United (Krack C x Partout)
- Tolando (Krack C x Rubinstein)
- Velazquez (Krack C x Alasca)
- IPS Tuschinski (Krack C x Pion)
- Kaiser Franz (Krack C Ramiro)
- Old. Trento B (Krack C x Ramiro)
- IPS Vivaldi (Krack C x Jazz)
- Webster (Krack C x Ulft)
- Zhivago (Krack C x Jazz)
Top dressage horse Krack C, has 9 sons approved by the KWPN and also produces top class mares as results show …
- Revanche (Krack C. x Bustron) – 2001 National Champion 3 yr old dressage mares.
- Silou H & S (Krack C. x Argus) – 2002 Reserve Champion 3 yr old dressage mares.
- IPS Terlia (Krack C x Architect) – 2003 National Champion 3 yr old dressage mares.