Cannington Equestrian Centre is situated in the Somerset village of Cannington. Just four miles from the historic town of Bridgwater and 12 miles from Taunton.
Cannington offers splendid views of the nearby Quantock Hills.
The principle aim of the Cannington Equestrian Centre Riding Club is to allow all students and customers to train and compete regularly even if they don’t own their own horse.
The centre hosts regular training sessions and equestrian competitions. Members can take part using one of our horses or their own.
Events include BHS Progressive Riding Test training, dressage training, show jump training, dressage competitions, show jump mornings and learn to ride evenings.
The riding staff at Cannington Equestrian Centre offer friendly, expert tuition for adults and juniors, for complete beginners or for those refining or improving their riding abilities.
Cannington is registered with British Riding Clubs and is an official British Riding Club Centre.
The following equine courses are studied at Cannington Centre.
- City & Guilds Certificate in Land-based Studies – Animal & Horse Care
- Horse Care Level 1 Work-based Diploma
- Horse Care Level 2 Work-based Diploma
- Horse Care Level 3 Work-based Diploma
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Horse Care
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Horse Management