Brookleigh Pointing and Livery Yard is a quiet 300 acre farm and private competition yard now taking liveries, DIY and Full – packaged to your needs.
Situated between Otley and Ilkley 10 miles north west of Leeds below Ilkley Moor.
Brookleigh Pointing Yard & Facilities
– 300 acres of grassland
– Oval 5f grass gallop
– Straight 4f grass gallop
– 3f hill canter
– Horse walker
– All weather 30 mtr schooling pen
– Set of jockey club hurdles and chase fences, tyre jumps, show jumps and baby logs
– 18 well sized airy stables and 3 loose pens
– turnout paddocks
– Nearby Indoor school,
– 2 All Weather Gallops 2 miles away
– Therapy centre, veterinary clinic and equine swimming pool 40 mins away
– hacking away from main roads
– year round turnout
Limited numbers available, 24 hour live in manager.
Contact JO FOSTER RACING :
W YORKSHIRE, LS29 6NS
Tel 07980 301808
Brookleigh Pointing and Livery Yardby Jo foster (Ilkley, West YORKSHIRE)